Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let's boil hot water!

So the ED single and character song of Axis Powers Hetalia came out yesterday, and I finally got the chance to listen to it today. And oh god these people were so on crack when they did this song but goddammit I can't stop smiling like a maniac.

First impressions of Italy's chara song:

PASTAAAA!!!! (kinda had the feeling it would end up like this.)

Also, I've been reading Good Omens (which I had desperately tried to find for months now. I actually did a victory pose in the book store when I found it). The two main characters are an Angel and a Demon, and they act like an old married couple, which amuses me to no end.


tsundere demon.

Also an output of my hopeless imagination:


note: these are actual scenes from the book.

Will update on something a little more coherent once this momentary high is over.

No comments: